Friday, January 22, 2010

Lovin life :)

Well i figured i should do a new post since i haven't since December . Nothing too exciting is going on besides
MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 15 DAYS!
I guess you could say i'm a little excited. I'll be 17 this year and that means that I have only 1 year left to be a lazy kid :( But, after high school i have my life planned out perfectly! When i turn 18 i will try and get a job at 24 hour fitness, then i when i graduate i will go t college for Exercise Physiology and while im doing that i will go through 24 hour fitness's personal training program. Once i finish that then i will be a personal trainer for them while i'm going to college. Then hopefully i'll meet my dream man and get married but im not pushing that or anything. I'm very excited to get my life started!

No comments:

Post a Comment